New Thermo Western Regional Hub Opening in May 2020March 11, 2020
Thermo Shares Microgrid Expertise with IDEAApril 17, 2020
To our valued customers, business partners, and affiliates,
As we navigate through these uncertain times of dealing with COVID-19, please be assured, the Thermo Systems team remains dedicated to advancing our work together. The health and safety of the Thermo staff, our business partners, and customers continue to be our first priority. Here is an update on the steps we are taking to ensure the well-being of our employees as well as those they come in contact with:
- We have suspended all non-essential business travel and will continue to follow all CDC, local government, and State Department guidelines with respect to essential travel related to ongoing critical operations.
- Essential industry onsite start-up and support services are continuing to incorporate proper hygiene and social distancing practices and in accordance with local government and client site guidelines.
- We have moved non-essential office operations to a work from home status. For those who must report to an office location for essential services, we have increased our office and job site hygiene practices, safety information communication, and social distancing practices.
- We will continue to leverage our video conferencing and remote technical support capabilities to ensure continued support and service for all of our customer operations to minimize any disruptions.
- We are in communication with our supply chain partners and monitoring equipment availability to keep our customer projects on-schedule as best we can.
- Our internal Safety Task Force is meeting daily to monitor and adapt to the changing conditions at all of our locations globally. We will continue to evolve our practices based on CDC and government recommendations.
- We have released our Business Continuity Plan, which encompasses all of the points above, along with additional policies. The goal of this plan is to provide our employees and our customers transparent insight into how Thermo Systems is handling health and safety as well as the continuation of service to our projects and clients. Your Thermo Systems project contact can provide you a copy of this plan.
We appreciate the partnership we have with our customers and suppliers, and we will continue to communicate openly and frequently to safely and responsibly address your business needs during this time. Exceptional service to our customers is still our commitment, and we will do all we can to uphold this promise during this difficult period. Please stay safe, and do not hesitate to reach out with questions.
David J. Musto
President and CEO