Safety Comes First at Thermo SystemsMarch 9, 2021
Thermo Systems Launches Women in Automation Initiative (WIA)May 20, 2021
To our valued customers, business partners, and affiliates,
As we move forward in providing exceptional service to our clients in this era of COVID-19, please be assured the Thermo Systems team remains dedicated to advancing our work together. The health and safety of the Thermo staff, our business partners, and customers continue to be our first priority. Here is an update on the steps we are taking to ensure the well-being of our employees as well as those they come in contact with:
- We continue to follow all CDC, local government, and State Department guidelines with respect to travel both domestically and internationally.
- Our onsite start-up and support services are continuing to incorporate proper hygiene and social distancing practices and are in accordance with local government and client site guidelines.
- We have modernized all of our local offices to address proper hygiene and social distancing, and we are pleased to be fully back to in-person collaboration. We continue to ensure proper accommodations for our team members dealing with the evolving local school landscape.
- We will continue to leverage our video conferencing and remote technical support capabilities to ensure continued support and service for all of our customer operations to minimize any disruptions.
- We are communicating with our supply chain partners and monitoring equipment availability to keep all of our customer projects on schedule.
- Our internal Safety Task Force meets regularly to monitor and adapt to the changing conditions at all of our locations globally. We will continue to evolve our practices based on CDC and government recommendations as we return.
- We have updated our Business Continuity Plan, which encompasses all of the points above, along with additional policies. This plan provides our employees and our customers transparent insight into how Thermo Systems is handling health and safety as well as the continuation of service to our projects and clients. Your Thermo Systems project contact can provide you a copy of this plan.
We appreciate the partnership we have with our customers and suppliers, and we will continue to communicate openly and frequently to safely and responsibly address your business needs during this time. Exceptional service to our customers is still our commitment, and we will do all we can to uphold this promise during this difficult period. Please stay safe, and do not hesitate to reach out with questions.
David J. Musto
President and CEO